The European Association of Thermology has education as one of its key aims. To that end, we offer the EAT "Short Course in Medical Thermography," taught by an experienced faculty of thermology researchers.
The Course normally takes place every three years, along with the Congress of the EAT, at a European venue.
The latest edition of the Course was on 4th July 2018, immediately prior to the XIV Congress of the EAT at NPL, Teddington, UK.
Main themes of the 2018 syllabus included:
- Physical principles of heat transfer
- Principles of thermal physiology and skin blood perfusion
- Standardization of thermal imaging, recording and analysis
- Quality assurance for thermal imaging systems
- Producing a thermographic report
- Provocation tests
- Image analysis
- Hands-on supervised practice
- Educational resources
The full syllabus can be downloaded for Thermology International subscribers as a .pdf file
Check back for further news of the next Short Course, when it becomes available.