The EAT supports and promotes the science of temperature measurement in medicine and biology across Europe through a programme of scientific congresses, educational courses and via our journal, Thermology International.
The EAT has several main goals. Briefly they are:
- to encourage the exchange of ideas and experiences between national thermological associations.
- to assist in improving scientific research in the area of thermology and related disciplines in basic research, technology, industry, medicine and biology.
- to improve the respective understanding between practitioners of thermological techniques.
- to disseminate scientific results in the area of thermology within Europe.
- to initiate and support European research groups in the area of thermology.
- to create and expand contacts with non-European associations of thermology.
- to organise a European Congress of Thermology every 3 years.
If you are not already an EAT Member and would like to join, please follow the instructions in the membership section.