About the Congress
The XV Congress of the European Association of Thermology will be an influential conference for professionals in biomedical temperature science. It is a unique opportunity for industry and scientists to meet and acquire new knowledge, as well as to exchange experience of temperature measurement in medicine and biology during oral presentation and poster sessions.
Key Meeting Themes
Key topics for the Congress will include:
- Infrared thermography in biomedicine.
- Temperature measurement in animal welfare, veterinary applications and equine physiology.
- Contact temperature measurement.
- Hardware and software solutions for infrared imaging.
- Biomedical applications: surgery, neurology, vascular and pain syndromes.
- Thermometry in exercise physiology, rehabilitation, and human performance research.
- Calibration and traceability in biomedical thermometry.
All abstracts will be published as an appendix of the Thermology International journal, indexed in EMBASE/Excerpta Medica.
Prizes for: Best oral presentation (The Francis Ring prize), and best poster (The Kurt Ammer prize)